Why buy a hot tub or swim spa?
If you have previously owned a hot tub, you might be asking yourself, "Do I really need a hot tub?" In short, the answer is YES!
Certainly, in the hot tub you feel good, and it can improve your life in many ways. Here is a list of reasons why you should give to buy jacuzzi on the top of the list of "what to buy" ...
1. Begin your day on a positive note! Set the hot tub for thirty minutes early, you'll be glad you did when you were immersed in hot water, watching the sunrise of a new day. Regardless of what time of year it is, or what the ambient temperature may be that there is something magical sip your coffee and enjoy some quiet time before the chaos of the day sets in. Listen to the birds, watch the formation of fog and light to pass through the trees ... all while you get a fantastic massage that will make your tired and aching body feel like new again! You can do ab-workouts later and let children sleep an extra five minutes some time in the middle yourself and concentrate on you.
2. Loosen up those muscles and joints! Our joints and muscles tired and sore from repeated suggestions and strains of work. Stretching is good, but lying in 104 degree water is even better. Heat is released rapidly and improve your range of motion throughout the day. A hydrotherapy benefits from a number of nozzles to remove soothe aches and pains of the daily grind will cause on your body. Twenty minutes of stretching and massage therapy in the hot tub will have you ready to cruise through any daily physical activity can pose without pain.
3. Set smartphones, erase busy social program and spend quality in real time with the children and your spouse. In the event that the days enjoying dinner and play trivia games with the whole family seem like a distant memory, you have a hot tub! Nothing you all together as a soak in a hot tub. Instead, SMS and e-mail your kids to soccer practice to enjoy a real conversation with them, when you have a relaxing massage. Or better yet, invite your friends and get on with them too! Nothing makes Mom and Dad cooler than their own jacuzzi. Nothing. Research has shown that children who spend more time with their families, in fact, perform better in school and get better grades. Spend a few minutes in the hot tub with children and who knows what may happen, it may even start you like! And if you feel that you never have time to catch up with that special someone in your life, a few nights (or morning) to talk and reconnecting with a loved one in a hot tub can bring romance back into your relationship ... I even couples have told me that their hot tub is a better investment than time spent with a therapist!
4. Remove the worst part of the massage ... ride home! Just hate it when you go out of the hot tub, everything felt zen-like and relaxed and just ... your stuck in traffic with horns honking and cutting idiots you ... back to reality. You can also indulge in a massage tailored to your needs in the privacy of your own backyard?! No tips, no scheduling conflicts, no stress ride home. Only they have some well-deserved "me time" in your hot tub.
5. Re-discover your inner child. When is the last time you tuned out all the daily distractions that come along with the fact that he grew up and just stared at the stars? One of the best things you can do when you're soaking in the hot tub is to look at the launch and re-familiarize yourself with all the constellations in the night sky. There is also an application for stargazing, which allows your smartphone to show up at the sky and learn the positions of stars at different times of the year. How cool is that? We adults are so busy with all of our important commitments that we forget to cultivate our inner child. So, slip into the hot tub and soak in all the beauty and wonder that Mother Nature gave us! It will make you feel like a kid again.
6th sleep better. It's that simple. Before retiring to spend twenty minutes in your hot tub, and you have a deep, restorative sleep. No pill can give the kind of deep sleep as you would after soaking in the hot tub. No side effects. No prescriptions needed. You will wake up with fewer aches and pains from your massage and feel years younger than the night before. If it's not magic, I do not know what is!